Science View’s experienced journalists and communicators provide professional advice through workshops on science communication.
Workshops on Science Communication
If you’ve given a negative answer to most of these questions, then maybe it’s time to review your communication skills.
If you want to disseminate your research, you will simply have to learn to communicate it effectively!
Science View offers you the appropriate tools and knowledge so you can ensure professional communications with the academic community, the media and the public.
Science View’s experienced journalists and communicators give their professional advice in two (2) and three (3) day-long workshops focusing on science communication.
During the workshops you will have the opportunity to get familiar with a broad range of science communication. You will learn how to:
- Give interesting lectures and attractive presentations.
- Feel comfortable and stress-free when interviewed.
- Write good articles and press releases.
- Establish strong contacts with the media.
Take full advantage of the possibilities offered by the web and social media.
- Researchers, PhD candidates, post-graduate students
- Communications officials and press officers of research centers, institutes and universities.