Building strong relationships with the audience is essential for institutions and organizations seeking to make scientific results known either to scientific community or to stakeholders and wider public or media.
Science View provides high-quality science communication services to institutions and organizations, helping them reach their target audiences, whether local or global, specialist or general.
Science View provides consultancy and advice or takes on full project design, management and delivery responsibilities.
We always pay close attention to the particular needs of our clients and are able to tailor a package of services to meet your scale or budget.
Our science communication services include:
- Communication plan according to your needs, thus: defining the aims to be achieved and target groups to be reached, determining the content of information to be communicated
- Writing and distributing press releases
- Creating lists of recipients
- Creating newsletters
- Creating web site and managing content
- Video coverage of events
- Managing social media
- Creating posters and brochures
- Organising events, workshops and conferences
- Media and social website training and support for your staff
- Training on any aspect of science communication, in particular scientific writing/publishing and media relations
- Video interviews to be distributed to the media or uploaded online
- Video teasers and mini documentaries
All of the above can be tailored or combined according to your needs